Skip to content
Residencies & Conferences
- Winner of the International Women’s Media Foundation Woman Entrepreneur in the Digital News Frontier fellowship grant to create RealWorldSTEM.com, a video-based news site for teens. (2012)
- International Society for Technology in Education Online Learning Award for STEM Matters webzine (2012)
- Nominee for National Science Teachers’ Association Faraday Science Communicator award for STEM Matters (11/2011)
- Fade In Awards, (5/2008 ): Semi-finalist for, For the Birds, a feature-length romantic comedy.
- The Writer’s Network Screenwriting & Fiction Competition, (10/2007)
Quarterfinalist for, For the Birds, a feature-length romantic comedy, and Like That, a short story.
- Page International Screenwriting Competition, (7/2007): Quarterfinalist for, For the Birds.
- American Gem Short Script Competition, (9/2006): Top 200 for, The Taming, a modern adaptation of a scene from Shakespeare’s, The Taming of the Shrew.
- Scriptapalooza Screenplay Competition, (7/2006): Quarterfinalist for, Anna & the Art Thief, a kids’ feature (revision of Anna the Artist).
- Fade In Awards, (2/2005): Quarterfinalist for, Love in Ward M, a feature-length romantic drama.
- Scr(i)pt Magazine Open Door Competition sponsored by Miramax, (2/2005): First Round Finalist for, Love in Ward M.
- Scriptapalooza Screenplay Competition, (8/2004): Quarterfinalist for, Anna the Artist, a kids’ feature.
- Cynosure Screenwriting Competition, (8/2003): Quarterfinalist for, Anna the Artist.
- American Gem Short Script Competition, (4/2003): Honorable mention for, Not Herself, a short drama.