I’m an author, educator, and multi-media artist working in prose (fiction), trash fashion, and painting. After graduating from Yale with a BA in Film Studies / Screenwriting, I worked as a journalist for more than a decade, publishing 175+ articles and essays, before turning to fiction. My passion for climate & social justice emerges in my novels, nonfiction book, and client work. In 2020, I published my first climate-smart romance novel under a pen name. Learn more about my writing.
- Albertus Magnus College, March 2019
- Mitchell Public Library, January 2019
- Yale Bookstore, December 2018
- Woods Memorial Library, November 2018
- Private event, September 2018
contact me to schedule a reading or speaking event: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get my free ebook How to Be Climate-Smart: 30 Easy Tips, plus a free creativity coaching session, by joining my mailing list.